Grilled T-Bone Steaks with Garlic and Ginger
Garlic, ginger, red pepper and fresh basil are the main ingredients for this delicious steak recipe that can be served with piping hot mash.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time8 minutes
- 5 Millilitre Crushed ginger
- ½ Red pepper, halved
- 125 Millilitre Basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 5 Millilitre Cumin
- 3 Millilitre black pepper
- 1 KNORR Beef Stock Pot
- 150 Millilitre boiling water
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 4 Whole T-bone steaks
- 45 Millilitre olive oil
- Caramelized onions, herbed mash and glazed carrots to serve
- Put the garlic, ginger, red pepper, basil leaves, cumin, black pepper and KNORR Beef Stock Pot and boiling water into a liquidizer and blend until smooth.
- Place steaks in the marinade in fridge overnight for flavours to develop.
- Preheat the griddle pan or oven grill.
- Season steaks on both sides and cook over medium high heat for 3-4 min each side for medium rare.
- Top steaks with caramelized onions and serve with herbed mash and glazed carrots.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook