Pork Schnitzels with a Crunchy Pistachio Crust
For a flavour burst try this combination of pork and pistachio
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time15 minutes
- 125 ml Plain flour
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 675 ml breadcrumbs
- 1 sachet KNORR Creamy Garlic Sauce
- 5 ml Robertsons Mixed Herbs
- 150 ml Pistachio nuts, finely chopped
- 30 ml Honey
- 45 ml Dijon mustard
- 8 Pork fillet medallions
- Oil for shallow frying
- Place flour on a plate, and eggs in a separate bowl.
- In a separate plate combine the breadcrumbs, sachets contents of KNORR Creamy Garlic Sauce, Robertsons Mixed Herbs and pistachio nuts.
- Flatten the pork fillets with a mallet or rolling pin.
- Mix together honey and Dijon mustard and rub the pork fillets with honey and Dijon mustard.
- Place pork fillet in flour, then egg and then breadcrumbs and repeat until all steaks are coated.
- Shallow fry the flattened pork steaks on medium heat until cooked though and golden brown.
- Delicious served with steamed broccoli and thick potato chips.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook