All-in-One Bangers and Mash
Searching for easy dinner recipes? Here’s one that you’ll love! It's back to the basics with this bangers and mash recipe - but with a twist!
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 250 ml Frozen peas
- 300 ml Water
- 1 KNORR Country Hot Pot Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 2 Cans chopped tomatoes
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 8 Beef sausages
- 15 ml Olive oil
- 4 cups Readymade mashed potato
- Robertsons Salt and Pepper to taste
- 50 ml Freshly chopped mixed herbs
- 15 ml Stork Margarine
- Heat oil in a frying pan and cook sausages for about 8 minutes over medium heat until brown.
- Set aside.
- Add onion and garlic to the frying pan and cook until soft.
- Add sausages, tomatoes, sachet of KNORR Country Hot Pot Dry Cook-in-Sauce and water to the frying pan and cook for 15 minutes until cooked through.
- Add the peas, seasoning and herbs and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Pour into a casserole dish and top with mashed potato.
- Dot potato with Stork margarine and place under the grill to brown.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook