Red Thai Beef Pasta
If you like it hot, this pasta dish is for you!. Made with a Thai curry paste and succulent rump steak topped with fresh coriander
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 15 ml Stork Margarine
- 500 g Beef, cubed
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 45 ml Thai red curry paste
- 1 Red pepper, sliced
- 400 g Tin coconut milk
- 300 g Fettucini pasta to serve
- 1 sachet KNORR Beef Stroganoff Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 1 tbsp Fresh coriander leaves to garnish
- In a large pan, fry beef and onion in Stork margarine until brown.
- Add Thai red curry paste and fry for 1 minute.
- Mix contents of sachet of KNORR Beef Stroganoff Dry Cook-in-Sauce with coconut milk and pour into pan.
- Simmer with the beef until thickened (15-20 minutes).
- Add the red pepper strips and use fresh coriander leaves to garnish.
- Serve with fettucini pasta.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook