Vegetable Pasta Pillows
For a quick and easy weeknight meal combine vegetables with a cheese sauce and pour over pasta
- Recipe serves3-4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 300 g Stuffed pasta shapes (ravioli or tortellini)
- 500 g Pre-packaged vegetables
- 1 KNORR Creamy Three Cheeses Sauce
- 250 ml Milk, boiling
- Parmesan cheese shavings to serve
- 6 Rashes Pancetta or bacon, fried to crispy
- Prepare pasta as per packet instructions and place in a serving bowl
- Steam the vegetables according to instructions on the package.
- Prepare KNORR Three Cheese Pasta Sauce by adding powder to the boiling milk and stirring with a fork until the sauce thickens.
- Add the vegetables to the pasta and pour the sauce over.
- Garnish with crispy pancetta or bacon.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook