Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Dates and Pecans
Transform ordinary chicken recipes into a gourmet treat that is suitable for the whole family with this date and pecan nut stuffing.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 6 Chicken breasts
- Robertsons Freshly Ground Atlantic Sea Salt and Black Pepper
- 15 ml Thyme
- 250 g Dates, chopped
- 50 g Pecan nuts, whole
- 120 ml Cream cheese
- 1 KNORR Roast Chicken Gravy
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Using a sharp knife, cut into the thickest part of the chicken breast to form a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Season the cavity with Robertsons Salt and Pepper.
- Mix the thyme, dates, pecan nuts and cream cheese together and divide the mixture between the 6 chicken breasts.
- Use a toothpick to secure them if necessary.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20-30 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
- Empty the KNORR Roast Chicken Gravy sachet into a jug and add boiling water as per packet instructions.
- Stir with a fork until smooth.
- Serve chicken breasts with brown and wild rice, seasonal vegetables and KNORR Chicken Gravy.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook