Mexican Chicken Pasta with Peppers
Bring out the sombreros brother! This spicy chicken pasta smacks of the typical flavours of Mexico.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time10 minutes
- 300 g Pasta bows
- 300 g Cubed chicken
- 20 ml Robertsons Louisiana Cajun Spice
- 30 ml Oil
- 1 Red pepper, chopped
- ½ Green pepper, chopped
- ½ Yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 KNORR Creamy Three Cheeses Sauce
- 300 ml Milk
- 1 Bunch spring onions, chopped
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water.
- Toss the chicken cubes in the Robertsons Louisiana Cajun Spice and fry in oil until cooked.
- Add the peppers and fry for another minute.
- Prepare the sauce as per packet instructions however use 300ml boiling milk.
- Add the pasta to the chicken and pour the sauce over.
- Toss together well and sprinkle with spring onions before serving.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook