Curried Cauliflower Soup with Crispy Bacon Bits
Warm yourself from the inside out with this curried flavoured cauliflower soup
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 30 ml Olive oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Granny smith apple, roughly chopped
- 15 ml Curry powder
- 5 ml Robertsons Garlic Flakes
- 1 Head of cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 lt Water
- 1 KNORR Chicken a'la King Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 10 ml Honey
- Robertsons Freshly Ground Salt and Pepper to taste
- Crispy bacon bits for garnish
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot and sautè onion until soft.
- Stir in the apple, curry, Robertsons Garlic Flakes and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, water and KNORR Chicken a'la King Dry Cook-In Sauce.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Using a hand blender, blend soup until smooth.
- Stir in honey and season to taste.
- Garnish with crispy bacon bits and serve with toasted seed loaf.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook