Creamy Haddock and Spinach Bake
The decadent garlic and cashew nut topping combined with the smoky flavour of haddock will add variety to your fish recipes.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time60 minutes
- 1 Box smoked haddock fillets
- 375 ml Milk
- 250 g Baby spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- 100 g cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 150 g Breadcrumbs
- 50 g Roasted cashew nuts, roughly chopped
- 2.5 ml Robertsons Rustic Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 1 KNORR Chicken and Mushroom Pan Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- Poach fish in milk for 15 minutes until cooked.
- Remove the fish from liquid and flake fish, reserving the milk for the sauce.
- Place fish in a baking dish.
- Add the spinach to the milk and stir.
- Add the contents of the sachet of KNORR Chicken & Mushroom Pan to the milk and spinach and cook until the sauce thickens, stirring continuously, adding more milk if it gets too thick.
- Stir in cheese until it melts and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over fish.
- Place the breadcrumbs, cashew nuts, Robertsons Rustic Garlic & Herb Seasoning in a food processor and process until crumbs form.
- Sprinkle over the top of the fish and bake in the oven at 180 C for 20 mins or until the topping is golden brown.
- Serve with a fresh salad.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook