Creamy Tuna Cannelloni with Mozzarella
Impress your family and friends with this easy to make and great tasting cannelloni dish
- Recipe serves3-4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 250 ml Cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tins tuna in water, drained
- 1 Bunch spring onion, chopped
- 1 Red pepper, finely chopped
- 20 ml Basil Pesto
- 5 millilitre Robertsons Spice For Fish
- Robertsons Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 500 g Cannelloni tubes
- 2 x 410 g tins tomato and onions mix
- 2 sachets KNORR Three Cheese Pasta Sauce
- 500 ml Milk
- 8 Thick slices mozzarella cheese
- 15 ml Fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- Mix together cream cheese, tuna, spring onions, red pepper, basil pesto, Robertsons Spice for Fish and Black pepper.
- Spoon the mixture evenly among the cannelloni tubes.
- Pour 1 can tomato and onion mix in a shallow dish and lay the cannelloni on top, then cover with other tin of tomato and onion mix.
- Prepare KNORR Three Cheese Pasta Sauce by mixing it together with boiling milk.
- Stir with a fork until it thickens, and pour over the cannelloni.
- Lay the mozzarella slices over and sprinkle with thyme leaves.
- Bake at 180°C for 40 minutes until cooked.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook