Pasta with Chicken, Paprika and Cream
The ideal weeknight treat, this paprika spaghetti dish will have your family licking their lips for more!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time4 minutes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- 30 ml Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 10 ml Robertsons Paprika
- 800 g Chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 Tin tomato and onion mix
- 125 ml Cream
- 500 g Spaghetti
- 125 ml White wine
- 1 KNORR Chicken and Mushroom Pan Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- Robertsons Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until cooked and drain.
- Sauté onion and paprika until onion is soft.
- Add the chicken and fry until done.
- Add tomato and onion mix and simmer over medium heat.
- Add wine, cream and the contents of the sachet of KNORR Chicken & Mushroom Pan Dry Cook-in-Sauce and simmer until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Toss through pasta and serve seasoned with salt and pepper.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook