Home-Made Pizza with Salami, Feta and Olives
Making home-made pizza can be fun for the whole family so get them involved in putting together this sweet and spicy pizza treat.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time60 minutes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- 6 Slices salami, halved
- 10 Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 15 ml olive oil
- 5 ml Salt
- 350 g Flour
- 250 ml Hand hot water
- 5 ml Sugar
- 10 g Instant yeast
- 1 sachet KNORR Monkey Gland Sauce
- 1 Onion, diced
- 10 Olives, pitted and halved
- 100 g Feta cheese, cubed
- Fresh herbs
- ½ Cup Mozzarella cheese
- Place the yeast and sugar in a measuring jug, mix with 50 ml of the water, then leave in a warm place for 15 min or until frothy.
- Mix the flour with salt and make a well in the centre, then add the oil and yeast mixture with the remaining water to form a soft, pliable dough.
- Add a little more flour if needed.
- Turn out the dough onto a floured surface and knead for 5 min or until smooth.
- Return the dough to the bowl, cover and leave to rise for 30 min or until doubled in size.
- Knead the dough again, halve it, and then stretch the dough and place in a greased baking tray.
- The dough should not be more than 5 mm thick.
- Make up sachet of KNORR Monkey gland Sauce as per on-pack instructions then allow to cool.
- Spread a layer of KNORR Monkey Gland Sauce over the pizzas, then top with remaining ingredients ending with the cheese.
- Bake at 200°C for 20-25 min.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook