Baked Sweet Potato with a Smoked Chicken Filling
Try this sweet potato recipe with a tasty twist. These stuffed sweet potatoes with smoked chicken are hearty and absolutely delicious!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 4-6 Medium sweet potatoes
- 150 g Smoked chicken
- 30 ml Fresh chopped coriander
- 1 Spring onion, chopped
- Robertsons Freshly Ground Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 KNORR Classic White Sauce
- Feta cheese for garnish
- Scrub the potatoes well under running water.
- Roast the potatoes in foil or steam them until soft inside (30-40 minutes depending on the size of the potatoes).
- Cut a criss-cross on the top of the potato and open up the potato.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and top the sweet potato.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and crumbled feta cheese.
- Serve Immediately.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook