Convenient KNORR Stock Pots instantly add excellent depth of flavour to stews, soups, casseroles and curries!
Have YOU experimented with our handy KNORR Stock Pots? There’s no longer any need to spend hours making stock from scratch, and no do you have to use the old-fashioned method of waiting for stock cubes to dissolve in boiling water. Simply pop the contents of the stock pot into your pan – it will melt in seconds, creating fabulous rich flavour!
Chicken Stock Pots
- Intensify the flavours of your stews, soups, casseroles and pie fillings by adding one KNORR Chicken Stock Pot. This will create a wonderful blend of mouthwatering flavours.
- Chicken Stock Pots also give a good balance of taste to a range of hearty dishes containing vegetables, rice, seafood and more.
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes are so good with a KNORR Chicken Pot!
- Try basting a whole chicken using a Stock Pot. Dissolve the contents of the pot in 5 tablespoons of boiling water, then stir in chopped fresh herbs, a splash of olive oil, lemon juice and black pepper. Brush this mixture all over the bird before roasting in the normal way, and baste the chicken with the pan juices a few times during the cooking process. Here's a recipe for Citrus and Herb Roast Turkey that uses this method.
Vegetable Stock Pots
- Add one Vegetable Stock Pot to your tray of seasonal vegetables before roasting and allow the delicious flavours to melt into your veggies. Try our Honey-Roasted Root Vegetables!
- Make an instant Asian broth by dissolving a teaspoon of ‘jelly’ from a Stock Pot in a mug of boiling water. Now add some zingy flavours: fresh ginger, lemon juice, coriander and chillies!
- Add a KNORR Vegetable Stock Pot to your stir-fried veggies, or to cooked lentils, beans or couscous.
Beef Stock Pot
- For a succulent steak, simply add one KNORR Beef Stock Pot to your pan and allow it to melt as you fry the steak. This will create an instant basting sauce for your steak and give it a delicious juicy taste.
- You can also ‘marinate’ your raw steak with a Beef Stock Pot, olive oil and mustard before it goes into the pan – try our tasty Steak Sandwiches!
- For a rich and tasty classic bolognaise, add one KNORR Beef Stock Pot to your beef mince mixture in the pan as this will create a full-bodied sauce with great meaty flavours.
- Use a Beef Stock Pot to add gorgeous richness to a Pot-Roasted Beef.
- A Beef Stock Pot really brings out the aromatic flavours of a slow-cooked curry. You’ll taste the difference in this delicious Oxtail and Bean Curry!